1 March 2011

Pinch, punch, 1st day of the month!

OMG I can't believe it's March already! I don't know if it's just me but time seems to be flying by! On one hand I'm happy cos that means uni is almost over! Yay! BUT on the other hand that means exams are getting close. Booo! At least with it being March, good weather is around the corner and I can bring out my summer clothes *wooohooo! Do the stanky legg!* I can't wait to wear my little leather jacket and short skirts and ditch the tights! Right now I'm loving Leona Lewis' new look! From her hair down to her shoes! I have to say she is turning into quite a bad bitch! Let me finish with this line...I met this girl on Valentines day fucked her in May, she found out about April so she chose to March... Thought it's quite fitting and since I'm loving Kanye's album atm lol. Anyways... Happy Tuesday! Diva xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment