23 March 2011

Day 9: I give up... GIVING UP *Be grateful*


I woke up this morning. I woke up in my house in my own bed, to sunshine and blue skies. Then I took a moment.
So many people woke up today in shanty towns or pallets next to people they've never met, with nothing more than the clothes on their backs and the breathe in their body and then there are those who didn't wake up today. I send a prayer out for them.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to KEEP; if I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
The trivial things that usually plague my mind have been pushed back to accommodate for all the drama and tragedy in the world and as much as I am sad that the world has lost Nate dogg and today Elizabeth Taylor, a moment for those whose names and face we may never know. And as selfish as it may seem this is my time to be grateful for the small things and take advantage of my opportunities.
Peace,grease and blessings guys Xoxo Boo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment