24 March 2011

Day 10: I give up...GIVING UP! *Embrace the future*

Yesterday I got the timetable for my final year exams and it occurred to me this is finally it! Once I finish my exams, I will be entering the big, wide world! Even though I am as scared as hell, I'm also excited about what the future holds for me! God only knows where I will end up and what I will do, but all I know is that I'm free to do what I want, when I want and the opportunities are endless! We forget sometimes that anything is possible and we as humans are capable of a lot. We feel like we are powerless when it comes to our situations but circumstances can change like that *clicks fingers*. So next time when you feel like nothing ever happens, just remember that good things are coming your way! Embrace your future!
Diva xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment