30 March 2011

DAY 12: I GIVE UP... *GIVING UP TRYING A NEW HAIR COLOUR*

Personally, I wanted to go back to short but with a little more colour to brighten my spring.
Colour wise... I wasn't too sure, but I'm loving Cassie's and Keri's mix of blonde.
However, because I'm darker then the two beauties, I opted for a more darker, burnt tone
S.W. also is just as bad as me... we love to stick to what we know.... Black.... no matter the style. Its safe and reliable.
So for the sake of change... she joined in on the challenge too.
She went for a more subtle dark red tone - Burgundy
However, my camera is so crappy you can't see it in all its glory.
BUT I LOVE IT!!!!
Boo... brought out her big 'fro which I love.... and Bella (who isn't afraid of colour, nor anything else as a matter of fact) switched up her look with a cornrowed Mohawk to match her attitude... ILove!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment