2 May 2010

It's Finally Over!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It's been 2 days now since I have not picked up a book, read, typed, analysed, concluded, calculated, researched anything! And it feels damn good. Though reality has just hit that this is it.... no more being a student, and playing the student card, student discounts, etc; time to go out and get that job and live that life you've worked so hard to get. hmmmmmmm.... So...Whats next?! After 2 days of catching up with my sleep, drinking with the girls, hitting the movies and spending quality time with the familia, I have concluded that my Masters will just have to wait. I'm really in no rush to get it done now. Summer, will be time for me to holiday and enjoy my freedom (Portugal and Angola here I come!!!) + explore my options, and when I return, I will have my job waiting for me. ;) So far, I almost have the next 4 months sorted out, (holidays, experience/work, partying, finally do and pass my driving exam etc) I even managed to bag myself a date for next week. lmao.... :s
Graduate life is looking good so far! :D Anyways, I'm tired again, so next time ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment