20 April 2010

Lovely Day

Bom Feelin' Todos!
''When I wake up in the morning love and the sun light hurts my eyes And something without worning love bears heavy on my mind. Then I look at you and the world's alright with me Just one look at you and I know it's gonna be - A lovely day - lovely day lovely day lovely day lovely day''
My summer Tune!!!
Summer is getting closer and closer, I can almost smell it, and super looking forward to the sun in Lisboa with the girls. I have been hearing sooo many good reviews about Lisbon this summer, However, not impressed that we will be missing Rock in Rio Music Festival as we land 2 days later! MEH!
Agnes homie... I totally feel you on the whole shootin ourselves in the foot! lol
Any hoodiloo... freedom is round the corner... 10 Days to go baby!!!! whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Have a lovely day Fofinha's

0 comments:

Post a Comment