19 April 2010

The Cock Blocking Chronicles

Okay I don't want to beat a dead horse but I want to put my two cents in, concerning cock blocking. Now I'm a believer in the law of attraction, and what you put out is what you get, so when I talk to the homies about why a group of hot ass females like ourselves are single obviously I know I'm not sending out the right message but whats even worse is that with all the negative messages about 42% of black women not getting married and amidst you stumble upon a guy who is potentially IBM material and is infactuated with you (cough stacey cough) but you find the one physical flaw that he has minimal control over (SHORT MAN SYNDROME), that is the biggest form of cock blocking in my humble opinion, we shoot ourselves in the foot. Ladies we need to be open! BUT this by no means refers to lowering our standards or accepting waste, we should realise when we are in the presence of potential greatness. i'm just saying....

2 comments:

Stacey Payne said...

mmm. agnes!!!lol so tell me why u aint going there? theres no height issue in ur case ;)

Diva said...

I have to agree with both of you! In was in the newspaper the other day, that women should give up on the idea of an ideal man cus he doesn't exist and stop dimissing men cus they are short or dnt make enough money! But other the other hand, we are too hot to waste the pretty so i'ma keep searching whilst I'll still got lol.

Post a Comment