6 April 2010

Who Writes Anymore!?

Ola Todo's,
I have finally recovered from my Angolan flu epidemic!
Crunch time is pushing near with my deadline 24 days away... but I am calm, cool and collected lol.
Today I been at home sorting out what I need to do for this week in order to be on schedule. So for the remainder of the week, I will be living by my task list.
As gay as it may seem, I wrote a letter to a certain someone today. I realised, no one ever takes time out of their lives to pick up a pen and paper and write to someone. These days its all about texts, email, facebooking, etc, no matter the distance between you, which makes it all too easy.
Yes, I know its technology, but the idea that someone cares enough to take time out of their life to write to you, well, its kind of sweet and you will also have memories of it all.
What brought this up??? Well, lets just say the last person I spoke to before I hit the pillows last night reminded me of why I care and want this person in my life.
And those that make me feel this way, deserves the same in return!
Smiles and Kisses,

1 comments:

Madame Frufru said...

"I realised, no one ever takes time out of their lives to pick up a pen and paper and write to someone."

Hey baby, I do. And love :)

Post a Comment