15 April 2012

Day 15:- Shea body butter


So continuing on from the Shea shower gel I thought I share my current sexy Shea mix which I'm using to get rid of the dull ashy skin from winter and fade the stretch marks that I've amassed from my winter weight gain. I also have been using it for my hair as a sealant and my hair has informed me that it's a staple.


More after le Jump




So my base was.... you guessed it Shea butter, I also use Glycerin, Safflower oil, Grapeseed, Jojoba , Coconut and Olive oil.






So I start by melting the Shea butter (i didn't measure, I chopped off a chunk and was good to go). The added 2 tablespoons of each starting with the Coconut oil as it was still solid.


 While its cooling but still liquid I pour it into tub 
 And leave to cool
And Voila Sexy Shea mix. 

Til Next time 
Peace 
Boo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment