7 July 2010

Work for you part 2

Inspired by superwoman wonderful post i wanted to add my two cents. Portfolio careers or a multifaceted career seems to be calling me, Fresh out of Uni and i don't really want to chain myself to the MAN ( fist in the air) lol. But seriously i never saw myself doing one thing for the rest of my life and looking back i have never had one singular source of income, I've been a bootleg hairdresser, makeup artist, stylist, art director, therapist, consultant, photographer, mentor, co-coordinator and that's just in the last year. Currently i have a J.O.B (Just Over Broke) to keep me going and i have my eggs in plenty of baskets, like I'm not a bidness (wo)man, I'm a BIDNESS (wo)MAN. Personally I think this is the best way to regenerate the economy, young (smart) people are the way forward. It's no longer about having one skill set be Multifaceted and most importantly do what makes you happy. On another note we heart all your comments and views, so if your not following us ( WE HEART YOU TOO XOXO and we always check out your blogs too) drop us a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment