23 January 2012

Regal Rose: Cuff Earings

By now, some of you should already know that when it comes to jewelery, I am very minimal.
I barely wear earrings,and when I am bothered to, its only ever studs.
Neclaces... sometimes the odd bod statement pieces.
But rings....I LOVE LOVE LOVE!

However, I recently stumbled upon Regal Roses collection and I have to admit, I am mesmorised by their minimalistic pieces. Right up my street indeed!

Though I am not big on overly excited earrings, I absolutely loved the spiked ear cuff Mischa.B wore on her X Factor performance. (In my online shopping basket as I type away)

Image of Keira. Full Spiked Ear Cuff

Thinking of being a little adventurous here and purchase these baby too, what do you think?!

Image of Ginger. Fiery Feather Ear Cuff

Other beauties from the collection that caught my eyes...

JP1_4674

JP1_3899

So if you're like me and love minimal, but quirky accessories, check out Regal Rose.... and make use of their sale!
Txuna
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment