24 August 2010

Summer? Part 2

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has been thinking about their fall wardrobe already! I love summer, since I'm a summer baby, but there's something about Autumn/ Winter that gets me excited too lol. I love scarves and hats and gloves! And dark plum colours! I even planning my fall makeup lol. So here's what I'm thinking.....
I'm loving black eyeshadow, after I saw Kirsty Gallacher wearing it on GMTV! And dark lips! I think the darker the better! I'm not sure if I can rock both though lol. I think Barry M, dazzle dust no. 66 is the best, if you want a really intense look but unfortunately my local superdrug had run out so the next best was Collection 2000 Colour Intense Trio No 1. Silver Storm- which also has silver and white aswell as black and is great for doing a smoky eye with.I'm also loving fake eyelashes since I wore fake eyelashes on my birthday. I think they just give you a oh-so-feminine look! I been shopping around for a glamorous but cheap pair and NYC cosmetics do 3 different kinds for £1.99!!!! Bargain or what! I also decided to get Max factor false lash effect effect for those days when I just can't be bothered!

Excuse the close up lol but what do you think? I'm wearing the mascara on my left eye only so you can see the difference. I think its GREAT! It does exactly what it says on the bottle lol.
Diva
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment