18 August 2010

Mirror rorriM on the wall

Why do we only see ourselves when we look in the mirror?

I asked myself this question the other day when I was sat in front of my mirror thinking did no one notice how terrible my face and hair was today! and yes i was also thinking I need to put the mirror on the wall! Nehoo the answer I came up with is that it is easy to see and criticise what’s right in front of us. Look and that 'tina the talking' tummy, those friends on my face aka spots, that bump in my nose... whatever it is just distracts us from our true reflection, how the world sees us.

They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I say that beauty is an illusion, where the beholder can only see the reflection we create. The next time you go to work, hold a door open for somebody, help a friend, get complimented on your outfit.. take the time to really look at yourself. Listen to the thank you, ask for feedback, and acknowledge that someone has acknowledged you. Know your worth and see that reflection!

LOVE the mirror here so thought i would throw this up.. plus the outfit and the song is hott

0 comments:

Post a Comment