20 December 2011

Coupe Decale: C4 Feat On-X - Vybz Tropicale


Reigning French Afro beats specifically as Coupe Decale has always been a favourite genre of mine, especially during its rise during the mid noughties.
Their Congolese inspired dance moves, (a genetic trait that some how surpassed me), and rhythms are sure to get you moving.
The group, Bana C4 featuring On-x recently released their new video for Vybz Tropicale....
Dying in this cold weather and watching this video.... Oh how I wish I was on a beach holiday!! Holiday time for def in 2012!

If you, like me, love your African beats and rhythms (Kuduro, Semba, Kizomba, Afrobeats and Hip-Life), as well as Tropical bass rhythms such as Baile Funk, Moombathon and the occasional Dub, check out and follow YBS' sister blog, A Boa Vida (The Good Life) for updates and what I love in the world of Tropical Bass....

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment