19 October 2011

Primark Haul

So I paid a visit to ‘Primani’ Oxford Street the other day. This branch is constantly heaving with people. I love how it attracts everyone and anyone but I hate waiting in line to pay , especially when you are behind a family of four with about 79 items!
This is how I cope: head there late evening or early morning when its quiet and tidier, revisit areas where you couldn’t find your size , it will often reappear, check out the sale rails and fight or follow that b*tch with the last pair of shoes, she may get intimidated and put it back( I joke, really don’t do that, you could get seriously hurt).
Nehooo my quick after work browsing turned into a bit of a haul! Im not a regular Primark shopper, find it a bit hit and miss and is it me or are they no longer cheap as chips! Well on this occasion I was sooo happy with my purchases thought I would share them with you!
Peter Pan collar shirt: £12
Bright green shirt: £10 (comes in other bright colours)
Crew neck jumper: £5
Statement ring: £2.50
Braces: £2
Diamond flats: £10 i think
Khaki Green Pocket Parker: £8 (so badly wanted the snakeskin one but it sold out!)
Red 'suede' wedges: £16
You like??
OOTD's coming up soon ! promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment