5 November 2010

Today is a very sad day! =(

Early on, during these week I found out that Drake was coming to London in January to perform and that the tickets were going on sale Friday morning. Now come this morning...I was dilly dallyin about whether I should get them and so were my friends. The tickets sold out of course BUT this didn't upset me. It wasn't until I was told that J.Cole was also coming to London in January and so I got SUPER excited cos J.Cole is my baby, if you don't know! So of course, I went online to try and find out more and what do I find?! J.Cole is on tour with Drake??!!!???!!! And that's when I got PISSED OFF! And wanted to cry! But really?! Why didn't anyone tell me this before?! =(. So now I'm upset but where's there's a will there's a way and I'm going to that concert! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment