3 November 2010

Bedroom Remix

Those of you who know me know that I get quite bored easily and like change.
You see it a lot in my room. I'm always changing the layout of my room frequently to suit my mood.
Anywhooooo,
the point is I need a new look for my new start in life. Both the contents of my wardrobe and my room itself.
I want it to reflect the new stage I'm in and the things I love and want;
Here are a few inspirations;

THE LAPTOP So I need a new laptop, but that HP laptop of mine is my baby and I adore her. Due to our long relationship, her skin has been wearing and tearing, so its time I treated her to a new skin.... I Like

THE WARDROBE
(Coloured Blazer)
(Courtesy of Fashionnerdic.com)
Tailored trousers (ILike)
Courtesy
of delightfulebonygorgeous.blogspot.com
Talented girl... check her out....
(courtesy of Fashionmonger.blogspot.com)

(courtesy of Karlascloset.com)

THE ROOM
I've always loved walk-in closets (However my room is not big enough). The Lyouts itself would make me happy
Because my room is small (and also because I am a self-confessed diva) I want to bring in sliding mirror doors to my built in wardrobe to make my room appear larger (another mirror wont help)
I'm loving the monochrome theme
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment