1 June 2010

Don't you just love Pay Day!

Sorry it took so long for me to come back but i have been recovering from a 4 day weekend of shopping, eating, watching SATC2, drinking and more shopping!! HERE'S THE SHOPPING... well half of it! :D
Animals are always in fashion in all sorts of forms from prints to t-shirt motives. This is Elly, my elephant- isn't she cute! I also like birds/butterflies... i love parrots! Maybe because they represent freedom and being free spirited. Think it could be turning into an obsession.. Is that bad?!lol
SOO my thoughts on Sex and the City II !!!!
One word...FABULOUS! Always been a fan of the series and movie number one was great but Sex and the city 2 topped it all!! Its about 2hours 20minutes but you don't notice because you are laughing constantly! They spent about 7 million on the wardrobe for this movie and you can see why.. shoes , dresses, jewellery ...gorgeous! And the lucky bitches got to keep everything they wore!
O AND LETS NOT FORGET ALL THE EYE CANDY ;) Everyone wants to be Carrie BUT I have settled for the fact that I am most like MIRANDA! A slight workaholic, trying to be organised but knows how to be chilled out and go wild! Lol. My style is probably most similar to her too with some Samantha sexiness thrown in. ......................................................................... ( XUNA & me ) ;)

.............................................................................(DIVA)
....................................................................... (BOO!COCO) Nearly everyone can identify with the girls ..right down to the ups and downs with their love lives.. that's why I love it soo much! The movie was just like watching me and my girls going on holiday.. clothes , cocktails and dramas..lol. Well i say Roll on SATC 3! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment