6 April 2011

SPRING AND THE KOOPLES

Such a beautiful spring day today.... wish it could last forever.
ANYWHOOOOOOOOO.......
The Kooples, a French clothing brand is featuring real couples instead of models in their photo shoots. The basic idea is to connect with their audience. They even have videos of the couples introducing themselves. which I think is UBER cute! :D
Besides, their feature campain, what really drew me was their looks which I love - "a return of street chic, a Paris-London mindset, a musical inclination, fashion as a manifest"
"Suave" if I may say so myself .... and what makes it ever more so exciting to me is that I can rock this at work too since I am not the most formal person in the world. I like a bit of edge to my style
I will sure be having a shopping trip at The Kooples very soon..... Bring on payday!!!!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment