5 October 2010

Ready Steady Cook

One thing I have noticed I have been slacking on since I moved back in with my parents is my cooking game. I have since become super lazy in the kitchen, but can u really blame me?! I have my mum, dad and nan to compete with and that's pretty intimidating since they are all amazing cooks. So I decided to kick back.

It was only until I got back from Angola (which I should write about my experience later) that my love with the kitchen and food was re lit! :D The food there was amazing and I learnt so many new recipes and family secret ingredients out there which I intend to develop and share here. Now that my mum has gone back to uni, I can now try and reclaim my title in the kitchen! :D Watch this space! Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

0 comments:

Post a Comment