27 January 2011

COLE WORD, NO BLANKET!!!!

I don't know if you guys remember, but a while back I was upset because I found out that Drake was going to be in concert in London in January and J.Cole was supporting him! Now I hope you also remember me sayin that "Where's there is a will, there's a way and I will find a way to see him..." Well GUESS WHAT?! I SAW HIM!!! Arghhhh I even touched his hand *faints* I am a true stan! And on Sunday 9th January 2011, Xuna and I went to see him in concert at Koko, Camden in London. This was his very first solo show in London and we were veryyyyyy excited as you can see lol. We made t-shirts, thanks to BooCoco! She's an evil genius lol. xD The concert was great! Definitely an experience to remember!
And we stalked him afterwards.... What a great day! I'm officially in love! Diva xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment